Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi. My name is Danielle and I have an addiction.

I make lists.  I make a list for everything.  It helps keep me sane.  It is my way of decluttering my brain.  Once I have my list made I can relax.  The problem I have run into a couple of times is the madness that comes over me when I misplace a list.  It seems like there would be a better way to keep track of things, but so far I have not found one.  I have lists on my refrigerator, in my wallet, in my jewelry box, in my car, in a notebook, in my Bible, in my sock drawer.  I am telling you, it is a little crazy. 

Here is a list of some of my lists:

Grocery
To Do
Honey Do
Christmas Gift Ideas
Movies I want to see
Favorite Bible verses
Packing (for vacations)
Baby Names
Places I want to visit
Books I want to read
Blog post ideas
Home projects
Blogs to check
And then I have a list to prioritize my lists.  Not really (although now that I think about it, that isn't such a bad idea).