Thursday, October 27, 2011

Randomness

I have been insanely busy this month and I apologize for the lack of posts.  In an effort to make up for lost time, this post is going to cover a little bit of every thing that has been on my mind for the last month.  Yes, my mind really is this random.....
  • My favorite song right now is One Republic's Good Life.  That song can put me in a good mood at any moment of any day
  • Harrison now knows half of his letters (a, b, c, d, h, m, o, p, r, s, t, w, x, y and z) and all of his colors (his favorite colors seem to be blue and orange....Daddy wont like having a Florida fan in the house :)  and he can count to 10!!! We have been working hard, but it has been so much fun since I put a chalk board in his room.  He loves it, and my inner teacher  gets to come out :)
  • Harper can sit (Trifold style) for about 20 seconds!
  • It really annoys me that our town does not pick up recycling.  I have to pack up my kids and my recyclables and drive 10 mins away.  Some times doing the right thing is a pain in the butt.
  • I am obsessed with anything and everything pumpkin right now. 
  • Skinnytaste.com is amazing
  • I have been teaching a 2-5 year old Sunday School class at church and I AM IN LOVE!!  Those kids are so precious and I get to sing songs I haven't sung in 20 years.  Love. It.
  • My dogs finally got groomed and are loving being able to sleep on our bed again.  My legs aren't too happy though.
  • Harrison is talking up a storm!  And pretending.  I love his little imagination.
  • Sharing has become a MAJOR issue.  Toys, our car, his sister, it doesn't matter, he wont share it.  But I assure you, we are working on it.
  • I have been making soups like crazy.  Loving this cooler weather.
  • Harper is officially mobile.  That girl can roll any where her chubby heart desires.  She is so much fun to watch.
  • I have never heard a baby grunt more than my girl.
  • I am so thankful for some really awesome girlfriends
  • My husband looks H. O. T. hot in flannel!!
  • My baby girl's eyes look like they may turn brown after all :)
  • I love almond milk.
  • Having your credit card number stolen sucks, but Chase was more than on the ball.  Thankful.
  • Planning an open house for Matt's new office, more details to come.
  • I am hooked on ABC's Revenge
  • Ever since I got an iPhone (In July) my right index finger has been numb.  Probably not good.
  • I tried to karaoke Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus at Matt's 10 year reunion and bombed.  I am sure he was proud :)
  •  October is my favorite month and it is almost over, but November 1st the Christmas music is on full blast :)
  • I have so much left to fill you in on....Courtney and Ryan came home, four birthdays (Ryan, Dad, Matt, and Courtney) and an awesome answered prayer. 
And I am leaving you with a picture of my sweet babies in their first pair of matching pjs :)  Thanks Lovie!!


4 comments:

Taylor said...

I love Jay in flannel, too! They just seem so much more warm and comforting when you hug them, right?

Mommy Webb said...

How cute are the babes in their matching jammies?! I can testify that your kiddos love YOU just as much as you love them. And I can also testify that your son is going to win AI someday:). Oh, and we totally need to watch Revenge together:).

Anonymous said...

what's the awesome prayer answered???
love the bullet post, i love being filled in on all things danielle :)
i miss you.
we are very much the same.
happy november!
viv

Ashley H. said...

This was actually quite a fun post to read! Your kids are adorable!