Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why I love being a mommy....

This right here makes all the late nights, early mornings, and loss of 10 hour nights of sleep worth it.  I love my cuddle bug and try to soak in every minute since one day he will be too cool to hug his mom :(  I knew that I would love my baby, but I honestly had no idea how much love I could really have for this little man.  I was absolutely meant to be a mom and have been looking forward to this since I was 2 years old and nursing my Cabbage Patch dolls (yes, it's true. There are even pictures to prove it). 
I told you I would post pictures of Harrison enjoying his yummy rice cereal....so here you go.

1 comment:

Matt and Heather said...

I so know what you mean. I always wanted lots of kids and knew I would love my child, but I'm still amazed at how much more I love him every day. I just told Matt the other day that if I stop and think about it, I'm totally overwhelmed with my love for Collin. I love those moments when he snuggles with me. Enoy it now! Now that Collin is on the move, he's only interested in cuddling when he falls and hurts himself or when he's super tired.