Saturday, July 2, 2011

I think my kid is adorable....

My son is obsessed with the children's show Yo Gabba Gabba.  If you have had the pleasure of seeing this show, you know it is a bit odd, but something about it puts Harrison in a trance.  The child literally leaps for joy when it comes on, and I take advantage of the time he spends watching it to feed Harper, cook, or even just shower (yes, somehow I find time to do that :).  Here is a video Auntie Chelsea took while he danced watching Yo Gabba Gabba.  It was too cute not to share!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I love it! That is too funny. I think you'll go back and rewatch that one over and over!

Jessica said...

you've really gotta stop letting Matt run around in his diaper. :)

Mommy Webb said...

I am dying laughing.

Jesse said...

that is the cutest thing ever. jesse seriously won't let our kids watch that show. i think that he thinks the "trance" part comes from demons, haha. it is SO weird, yet, for some reason, they do love it... this video is awesome. so glad i finally got to meet him!!!

Tucker's Mama said...

I was laughing so hard I had to run to the bathroom (which happens quite frequently these days!)!!! Too cute! That boy has some major moves!!! We're gonna have to have him teach all the others during Sunday School lol!