Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teal Mobile


The "Teal Mobile"

For those of you in the Louisville area, there is a (fairly) new amazing radio station.  100.5 GenX Radio is my new "go to" station whenever I am in my car.  This radio station instantaneously awakens a feeling of nostalgia.  Today I was driving home listening to this fantastic station and "Bye Bye Bye" came on.  Immediately I am back in my Teal Mobile driving to school or Hometown Pizza.  I can smell crayons (yes, that car smelled like crayons for some reason) and I am back in my fabulous CAL uniform.  This is a picture of my first baby.  There could not have been a more perfect car for me at that stage in my life; I loved it!  Now I cruise around in my "mom" car and listen to more Baby Einstein than I do music with words, but I could not be happier (see picture below of my precious cargo to understand why).  I can always daydream about rocking out to Britney Spears, right?  



My "mom" car



My precious cargo