Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Since I am just getting back into town, I thought I would blog about Father's day even though it is two days late. 

First, I would like to thank my husband for being an amazing father to our son.  It is so much fun to watch the excitement in your eyes as you talk to him, play with him, and day dream about outings you can do together as he gets older.  Harrison absolutely lights up when he sees you and I know his love for you is just beginning.  I can not wait to witness so many great father/son memories.  And I can not imagine a more perfect partner to be parenting with!! 


And to my precious daddy...You set the bar pretty high.  Not many little girls are lucky enough to have a father like you.  I would like to say that I always showed you how much I love and appreciate you, but I might have tried your patience a time or two.  Thank you for shaping me into the woman that I am today and for teaching me the importance of my faith, and my family, and always showing kindness to others (even perfect strangers).  I love your smile, your bald head, your blue eyes and your huge heart.  We are a lucky group of girls, us Lovejoys!!  Thank you for...everything!