- He sometimes speaks in third person. When he wants something that someone has, or wants to do something that someone is doing he says "Harrison want ______ too". It is adorable.
- He does still mispronounce Hiccups. He says Hip ups and it is awesome.
- He loves his baby sister to pieces. Literally. I think he tries to squeeze her to pieces sometimes he hugs her so hard.
- He sleeps with about 10 stuffed animals.
- He has the bluest eyes you have ever seen (other than my dad's).
- He is obsessed with Mary Poppins right now. He calls it Poppins and when he is not watching the movie he pretends to play Poppins with his stuffed animals.
- The first memory he talks about is a basketball game we attended a couple weeks ago. The child had so much fun. Every morning he wakes up and asks if we will go to the b ball game and see Walker.
- Walker is his best friend. Sometimes they act a little more like brothers, and I love how excited he gets talking about Walker.
- He still twirls my hair when he is tired.
- He is scared to poop on the potty, but pees on the potty all the time.
- Yup. He's still totally awesome!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
I decided to stop doing monthly posts on my sweet boy once he turned two. But now I feel like he is up to so much that I must update you all.....