Friday, December 30, 2011

Indian Giver???

Have you ever bought a present for someone, but then contemplated keeping it for yourself?  I have, and I did this Christmas.  Check this out...


This is Boca, a Yorkie/Chihuahua mix that we gave to Matt's mother for Christmas.  She had dropped a couple hints that she was ready for another furry love in her life so we set out this Christmas to find the perfect dog for Nonni.  Look at that face, can you tell why she was "the one" :)


I am totally in love with this little girl.  Is it too late for me to take her back and keep her for my own??


Oh yes, Matt's heart was melting.  He would love to have a little dog to sleep on his head like his childhood dog (Snowball) did. 


Harrison thought she was just his size!


Believe it or not, that is a look of pure excitement right there!


This picture does not do the best job of conveying their excitement for Boca.  But trust me, there were lots of smiles and giggles. 

But this is where she belongs.  Snuggled in Nonni's lap.