Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Kiss

I have talked about Harrison's obsession with sticking his tongue out in posts before, but I don't believe I have ever posted pictures.  If you didn't catch the blog post from his 6 month birthday, I talked about my six favorite memories of Harrison from those first six months.  This is what I said for #1: "I was enduring the end of a cesarean in which my epidural had worn off, but once I saw that precious boy the pain was suddenly bearable. I will never forget the first time I saw him he was sticking out his tongue. Now at six months, Harrison always sticks his tongue out when he is excited. I like to think that at that moment, when we met for the first time, he was showing me how excited he was."


Now, Harrison is almost eight months old and his tongue is still a very good indicator of his excitement level.  I think it is just adorable and I had to share it with you!