Friday, May 7, 2010

Happily Ever After

Even though my prince drives a green volvo instead of a white horse, even though my castle is 1200 square feet instead of on 1200 acres, even though my furry friends howl instead of sing, even though I sometimes (and I do mean very seldomly) sing off key instead of always carrying a perfect tune, I am very much living my happily ever after. Maybe it is the little girl who still controls most of my thoughts, but I like to picture my life as one big Disney movie. From scrubbing floors like Cinderella to daydreaming like Alice to dancing around like Baloo (for Harrison of course) I am always incorporating silly songs into my day. As my favorite line from my favorite song in my favorite broadway (Wicked of course) goes, "I couldn't be happier, because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true".





My Prince


My Castle


My Furry Friends


Me Carrying a Perfect Tune


And this just makes me happy...