Friday, March 16, 2012

Going to the Chapel

Two weekends ago, my mom and I put together a bridal shower for my sister Auntie Lolo.  Yup, my sweet sister is getting married NEXT WEEK!!! I still can't believe this is happening, but I am so excited for her! 

Here are some pics from the shower.....

 


I snapped this one a little early.  By the time all of the presents were together it was overflowing...that little chica is just about set!  Lots of awesome stuff. 

Sooooo I had a little too much fun setting out the food :) 










I was proud of the decor even if it was a bit corny :)


My most prized part of the afternoon???  Check out the cupcakes below.  Yup, I made those bad boys from scratch.  AND they weren't just pretty, they tasted just as yummy as they look!

 Harper Love got in on the cupcake action too :)

The Beautiful Bride!


Harper made some fun in a box.....


My momma, Mimi and sisters.....


It was a wonderful afternoon filled with lots of love and laughs.  So thankful for the special ladies who made it out to celebrate our Lolo. 

Now, off to get ready for next week!!