Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Child please


In the past, I have not been a huge TV watcher.  To be honest, I didn't have a lot of free time for TV at all.  Between working full time and going to Grad school at night for my Masters in elementary education, I had enough free time to ...well, sleep.  It helped that Matt was in law school and constantly studying so TV (except for Thursday nights of course) was not a part of what we did at home.  That all changed when school was finished and we became more confined to our homes due to a new baby.  Matt and I have since added shows to our addicted list.  Before this year, our must see TV included The Office, Lost and 30Rock.  It has now expanded to include Modern Family (our hands down favorite), American Idol, Community, Parks and Recreation, The Bachelor, and now....Dancing with the stars!  My devotion to Dancing with the stars will last as long as Chad Ochocinco does.  Yes, you heard correctly.  My favorite wide receiver is now showing his mad dancing skills and cha cha-ing his way to victory.  My love for all things Chad dates back to an autographed jersey and the anticipation of each touch down celebration (ok, I wont lie. The smack talk is a little fun too).  So every Monday night I will not only be watching Dancing with the Stars, I will be voting.  Oh yes, I will totally be voting! (And yes, I already did.  Three times last night!)
Showing off my autographed jersey and football.