Monday, March 8, 2010

We are family, I got all my cousins and me

Yesterday we had the pleasure of enjoying an afternoon with the Wade family.  Yes, even though we had to listen to the men grumble as UK lost their 20 point lead over Florida, it was still a wonderful afternoon.  Having four children in Nonni and Gimpaw's house is exciting but also exhausting!  I haven't played hide and seek in years, but I definitely got my fill playing with Kyleigh and Kean. 

I absolutely love seeing them together and am so happy that Harrison will have cousins to make memories with (and I am hoping for lots more from my sisters!!)  Hope you enjoy these precious pictures.... 

Kyleigh doing the John Wall dance                                 
Kean playing hide and seek in the kitchen
Kamaren and Harrison just being sweet!