Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Two of a kind

Since the day Harrison was born, people have noticed the resemblance of my two boys.  I know I see it on a daily basis, and as Harrison gets older and learns more and more facial expressions the resemblance becomes undeniable.  Harrison even delivers the same sarcastic glare that my loving husband sometimes sends my way :)  After talking with some girlfriends, I thought it might make a fun blog post to compare my two boys at the same age.  When going through pictures of Matt at 18 months, I found a picture that made my jaw drop.  Not only does Harrison look just like his daddy, but I found a picture taken last month in almost the exact same pose in almost the exact same outfit.  Matt and I spent a long time tonight staring at the two pictures side by side, taking in the craziness of their similarities.  How precious are they?!?