Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gone are the days....

Gone are the days of midnight dance parties, or sharing clothes with every girl on my floor, or putting on makeup just to go eat breakfast.  I love where I am in at this very moment in life, but I would be lying if I said I never looked back on my college days with a bit of nostalgia.  It was a wonderful time in my life that helped define who I am today.  There were several people I met my freshman year that are proving to be life long friends.  These are friends I can go 6 months to a year with out seeing, but when we get together to catch up, it is like we were never separated.  Last week, Harrison and I took a quick trip to Lexington to visit two of my closest college girlfriends.  It was a perfect visit, and it made me wish we all lived closer.  I miss being able to walk across the hall to make a smore and sit and talk about my day, but I am so thankful to still have these lovely souls in my life. 


Brittney, Stephanie, Me and Harrison enjoying a lovely afternoon at Stephanie's beautiful home!

Stephanie and I HAD to get a belly shot.  Her little bundle of joy, Houston, will make his debut in August!!


So thankful for wonderful friendships!!