Tuesday, May 10, 2011

20 days!!!!

Normally I try to be one happy pregnant lady, but I need to be real with y'all.  I am huge and uncomfortable.  I have reached the stage where, let's face it, nothing is easy.  Bending over leaves me out of breath, holding Harrison leaves me nauseous, and daily activities leave me feeling like I have been hit by a Mack truck at night.  Sleeping is not comfortable, much less enjoyable.  Throw in a couple pretty sore ribs and I am not the most pleasant person to be living with.  I have not been taking it as easy as I should.  It is so hard to "prop your feet up" when nesting happens to be at the same exact time spring cleaning usually hits me.  I have been keeping myself (and my husband) very VERY busy with a to do list a mile long.  I am happy to say that more than half of my list has been crossed off since the sun decided to finally come out.  My goal is to finish all remaining to-dos by the end of this weekend so I really can take it easy for my remaining two weeks.

As uncomfortable as I have been, there are some awesome things that come with being this super pregnant.  I love feeling her respond to our voices and loud noises.  Last week, Matt and I saw my stomach transform into a really odd cone shape and watched a foot raise up right under my ribs.  I love rubbing her bottom and feel her move in response.  She also gets the hiccups several times a day and I love watching and feeling my belly bounce with each hiccup.  It really is an amazing experience, I just can not wait to finally meet her!!