Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harper Meets the Lovejoys.... Part 1

I have the most fabulous extended family.  Even though we live a thousand miles away from each other we keep in contact and look forward to our summer visits each year.  I was born in New Hampshire (which is where my Dad is from) and moved to Kentucky (which is where my Mom is from) when I was nine years old.  My Dad's entire family remains scattered throughout New England.  My parents, sisters and I (and now my own family) make it a point to visit every year in the summer.  Our visits are always too short but our great memories of shared days at the ocean, lakes, parks, and families homes cherished forever. 

Last year, Harrison met his great grandparents for the first time and enjoyed a wonderful time at the ocean with Pop and Lovie (my mom and dad). 

My Granddad Lovejoy and his wife Grammy Sharon
My Dad "Pop" and my grandmother Grammy Smith
A special beach day in New Hampshire.

Hasn't my little boy done some growing in the last year?!?

This year Harper was able to meet her great grandparents too!  It was such a special time for me to be able to visit with my grandparents and watch their faces as the loved on my babies!

Meeting Granddad and Grammy Sharon




Meeting Grammy Smith ....


And my grandparents were not the only ones to spoil my baby girl.....

With Aunt Laura

Aunt Wendy


Aunt Susie

And my cousin Savanah